Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sick Baby Blues!


I have 4 Stuffed animals tucked in the corners of the crib so he doesn't bang his head. He had to have pried that animal out of the corner to get it. So apparently he has a favorite stuffed animal.

So anyway I'm at my worst as a mother when my child is sick. I just want to go to sleep and wake up and have him be better. It KILLS me to see him be sick. I wish I could be sick for him! Dave brought a cold home from work and both of them have runny noses and coughing all over the place. When Robert is sick he's SUPER grumpy and nothing makes him happy. Nothing nothing nothing. I don't know how mom's do it when they have 3 or 4 kids. I struggle with one. =(. Sorry this isn't that positive! I'd love to hear how you other mom's deal with it.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I don't know who moms with multiple kids do it either; especially when their husbands are sick. It is hard. Nowadays you are not allowed to give them any medicine like a decongestant, so that is even harder. Good luck with them being sick and you stay healthy. The only thing worse than have a husband and child sick is being sick yourself since you still have to take care of the other two. Good luck and keep your chin up.