Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Robert on his new bounce and spin zebra. Still trying to figure it out.


We bought these foam number sets to make a mat for him to play on. The numbers pop out. He loves the number 3.

This is my Christmas present from Dave. They are hand painted, and signed by the artist. She is either Eastern European or Russian by the sound of her accent.


Twas the night before Christmas.



Standing alone. I finally got a picture of him standing by himself which is his latest thing. Too bad he closed his eyes for it.
We had a wonderful Christmas here. Just the 3 of us! I still miss family and home and friends, but we opened presents and had fun playing with them. Daddy got a new PS3 so he was really excited. I got those Buschka Dolls, and Robert of course made out like a bandit. I hope all of you also had a wonderful Christmas.



1 comment:

Laura said...

I am happy to hear that you had a good Christmas!! Those wooden dolls are gorgeous! Robert is getting so big, he is super cute.