Sunday, November 9, 2008

It's Been a Great Weekend


Yes we really are in Germany. Robert and I outside the Convention Center for the Horse Expo (they had other animals too)


Ive been told there's not enough pictures with Robert and I together so I had Kirsten (my friend) shoot a few.



The horse came down to say hello to Robert!


Robert pulling himself up to standing for the first time ever. If you look in the background you can see Dave still clapping for him. I snapped this as soon as he got up. You also can see the proud look on his face.



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Robert should be proud of himself. That is a huge accomplishment! Now you have more work cut out for you. He soon will start pulling stuff off the table and see how far he can throw it. It is kind of fun. How did he react when the horse almost ate his tray? That must have been fun to see the animals. Isn't life great with your husband around 24/7 and not gone for weeks on end?!?! I love to read your blog, so keep posting.